- OxyChem / Dow
- International Salt
DOWFLAKE™ Xtra 83-87% Calcium Chloride Flakes
Clearly Superior: Calcium Chloride Products
Calcium chloride is the fastest, most effective ice-melt material available. DOWFLAKE™ Xtra 83-87% Calcium Chloride re- leases heat on contact, accelerating the melting process. This ice-melt product is clearly superior.
"Xtra" Concentration for "Xtra" Ice-Melting Speed
At 20°F (-7°C), melt more ice and snow in 20 minutes with DOWFLAKE™ Xtra:
- 30% more than magnesium chloride flake
- 35% more than rock salt
- 130% more than urea
- 400% more than potassium chloride
"Xtra" ice-melting power means:
- 10% more calcium chloride than other conventional 77% assay flake products
- Concentrated formula so you apply less
- Melts ice faster and in wider temperature ranges
- Works in a variety of settings, from roads to sidewalks
Mix It for More Benefits
Mix it with rock salt, sand and cinders to:
- Make rock salt work faster and at lower temperatures
- Keep sand or cinders free flowing in cold temperatures
- Imbed sand or cinders in ice so they stay in place
- Penetrate and loosen snow and ice for easy removal
- Reduce salt use by as much as 60% when blended 1:4 with rock salt
PELADOW™ Premier Snow and Ice Melter Calcium Chloride
Clearly Superior: Calcium Chloride Products
Calcium chloride is the fastest, most effective ice-melt material available. PELADOW™ Calcium Chloride Pellets accelerate heat on contact, speeding the melting process. This ice-melt product is clearly superior.
PELADOW™ Calcium Chloride Pellets: Nobody Does it Better
PELADOW™ performs better than other ice-melt materials. In the first 20 minutes at 20°F (-7°C), PELADOW™ melts approximately:
- 2 times more than rock salt
- 3 times more than magnesium chloride
- 3 times more than urea
- 7 times more than potassium chloride
Trusted for 50 years, PELADOW™ is the best on ice.
The Heat Is On
Put the heat on ice and snow with PELADOW™ – the premier ice melter.
- 90% calcium chloride penetrates ice up to 3 times faster than competing materials
- Melts 2-7 times more ice and snow in 20 minutes at 20°F (-7°C) than competing materials
- Releases heat to speed melting
- Helps make sidewalks, driveways and parking lots safer
Trademark of Occidental Chemical Corporation
DOWFLAKE is a trademark of The Dow Chemical Company
BLIZZARD WIZARD® ICE MELT
Blizzard Wizard® Ice Melt is one of the choice products snow-fighting professionals use for melting ice and snow. It features the low-temperature performance of costly ice melt products and creates an "ice shield" that provides long-lasting, residual effects for additional melting power. Blizzard Wizard® Ice Melt is a proprietary blended ice-melt formulation consisting of sodium chloride encapsulated with liquid magnesium chloride and an agriculturally derived corrosion inhibitor. Blizzard Wizard® works at extremely low temperatures and produces long-lasting effects. This proprietary formula delivers outstanding performance while remaining friendly to pets and the environment.
- Aggressive melting performance
- Gentle on vegetation
- Long-lasting residual effects
- Slow dilution
- Treated surfaces retain an “ice shield” that can prevent ice and snow from bonding to surfaces
Blizzard Wizard® Ice Melt — Available in 10#, 25#, 40#, and 50# heavy-duty poly bags; 50# pails; and, 12# jugs.
Blizzard Wizard® Ice Melt is a registered trademark of International Salt® Company.
ARCTIC THAW® ICE-MELT BLEND WITH CALCIUM CHLORIDE AND CMA
Arctic Thaw® Ice-Melt Blend with Calcium Chloride and CMA (Calcium Magnesium Acetate) is a unique combination of heat-generating, ice-melting components which quickly break the bond between pavement and snow and ice. Arctic Thaw® Ice-Melt Blend's blue crystals are easy to see for even application and are gentle on the environment. Arctic Thaw® Ice-Melt Blend with Calcium Chloride and CMA is unique in that all ingredients are blended, not added topically, resulting in a more consistent mixture of components. Arctic Thaw® Ice-Melt Blend with Calcium Chloride and CMA is ideally sized for use in most industrial and commercial spreader applications.
- Professional-grade ice-melt blend of calcium chloride, CMA, and sodium Chloride quickly reacts to melt ice and snow at temperatures below -15° F
- Arctic Thaw® generates heat on contact to quickly break the bond between pavement and snow and ice
- Ice-melt blend is effective for creating safer passageways while remaining environmentally and pet-friendly
Arctic Thaw® Ice-Melt Blend with Calcium Chloride and CMA is available in 50# poly bags.
Arctic Thaw® is a registered trademark of International Salt® Company.
MAG® CHLORIDE PELLETS AND FLAKES
MAG® Chloride is a highly effective deicing product that melts ice and snow to -13°F. Gentle on the environment and pet-friendly, MAG Chloride Pellets and Flakes are fast acting and are becoming a staple in snow-fighting professionals' winter maintenance programs.
- Highly effective deicing product
- Melts ice and snow to -13°F
- Gentle on the environment and pet friendly
MAG® Chloride Pellets and Flakes — Available in 50# poly bags.
INTERNATIONAL SALT® HALITE SALT CRYSTALS
International Salt's Halite Salt Crystals is the essential deicing product used by snow-fighting professionals for melting ice and snow. The high-purity salt is specifically screened in the production process to obtain crystals that provide optimal coverage whether dispersed manually or in a mechanical spreader. Frequent use throughout snowfall periods prevents ice from forming on ground surfaces.
- High-purity deicing salt used by snow maintenance professionals
- Provides optimal coverage
- Frequent use prevents ice from forming on surfaces
International Salt's Halite Salt Crystals — Available in 10#, 25#, and 50# poly bags.
Ask us about other deicers that we can offer you!